Chewy White Chocolate Lavender Cookies
We invite you to taste how delicious chocolate and lavender can be with these cookies!
- 2 tsp Lavender
- 1 Egg, large
- Baking & Spices
- 2 1/2 cups All-purpose flour
- 3/4 tsp Baking soda
- 2 tsp Cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 cup White chocolate chips
- 1 1/4 cups White sugar
- 1/4 cup Coconut oil
- 8 tbsp Butter, unsalted
- Preheat the oven to 375º.
- In a small bowl, combine the flour, cornstarch, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In a food processor, process the sugar and lavender for 20 seconds, until the lavender is chopped up a bit and well incorporated with the sugar.
- In a large bowl, use an electric mixer to beat together the butter, coconut oil, and lavender sugar until the mixture is smooth. Add in the egg and beat until fluffy. Slowly add in the flour mixture and beat on low until just combined. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop the dough into medium-sized balls onto silpat or parchment paper-lined baking sheets. Place the pieces of dough two inches apart.
- Place in the oven on bake for 12-14 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes on the baking sheet before transferring to a wire baking rack to finish cooling.