Rocky River's First High School was on Old Detroit Road
Over 100 years ago high school classes were held at Rocky River’s Old Town Hall.
Located next to where Tartine's currently sits, the Old Town Hall opened in 1909 and was used for various city business until 1954.
Stated in the Rockport Observer, "it housed not only the city hall but also the police and fire station - and the city jail. For a few years before Rocky River High School opened in 1919, high school classes were held at the Old Town Hall."